Nikon P500 and L120 Picture Quality?
I recently purchased the Coolpix L120. I do like the camera, but I noticed that some of my shots were blurry, and others do not seem sharp. I'm new to photography so I do not know much about manual modes and image quality.
My question is, is there a noticeable difference in image quality between the P500 and the L120? Or is the image quality the same?
I am assuming the only difference is the extra modes (manual modes specifically), higher video quality (1080P V 720P), and extra zoom.
I have about 9 days to decide whether to return the L120, get the P500, and pay the difference -about $130 or so.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4