Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
darobin1
Regular MemberPosts: 323Gear list
Like?
X-S1 First time on the road
4 months ago

I decided to take the X-S1 on a trip we are on to northern California, and have to say I am simply blown away by the great flexibility and performance of this camera.  With some hesitation, I left my GH3 back home in Maryland, and took only the Fuji with me and one Wasabi battery.  It has been some months since I purchased the X-S1 and I continue to be a constant reader of the Fuji forums.   The incredibly smooth zoom, which can be augmented by the 1.4 or 2.0 digital zoom is just fantastic, and the numerous operational modes allowed me to do pretty much everything I wanted to, including some impressive video.

With the debate ongoing about the Pan FZ-1000 and some asking whether the X-S1 is just a has been at this point, I have to say, it is most definitely not.

darobin1's gear list:darobin1's gear list
Canon PowerShot G6 Minolta DiMAGE A1 Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Fujifilm X-S1 Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +3 more
Fujifilm X-S1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow