HP Photosmart C500 review
Seem to have solved the battery problem - got a set of Nickel - Metal Hydrides made by SAFT. They last for literally 100's of pictures! Can't say enough good about them.
Same low light problem as everyone else. Great outdoor pics though.
My biggest complaint is the temperature requirements. I live in Alaska and a minimum temperature tolerance of 32F is just ridiculous. I have a chest strap on my pack that I thread the camera case through to keep the camera next to my body for heat. Seems to work pretty well but I can't keep it out for too long. If it does get cold, ALL functions stop. It won't even retract the lens.
Sensitive to cold
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%