Pentax Optio 330RS review
I got this camera when I started my trip through Chian last year and have loved it!! It is small, light and very easy to use in my opninion. I often find myelf using it one-handed (holding my dog in the other hand) and I praise the desigenrs for their work.
you can see some of the pics I took with it at www.pbase.com/nomadsoul look under the pics to get a full exif.
My only probem with the camera is the ZZZZZzzzz........slow........zZZZzzzzzzz.....lens movement and the equally irritating power-on/power-off times.
I suppose that battery ife could be a bit longer as well....so I suggest a backup battery like I use.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!