Fujifilm FinePix M603 review
DO NOT BUY NOKIA BATTERIES FOR THE 603. I got the batteries suggested above by Jeff today - both the blb-2 and the bld3 - and neither one of them will charge in the camera. What this tells me about these batteries is a) they do not ideally fit in the camera body and b) i wouldn't be surprised if they blew up. My Fuji batteries on the other hand, purchased in Japan, make the charging light go on right away and predictably there are no problems - Jeff, where did you get this "info"?
150 bucks wasted (thanks Jeff!) - just goes to show you don't believe every post you read on a photo site.
Nah, great camera, had a crap Leica D1 and an overly complicated and slow Nikon Coolpix 5000 before this - I feel sorry for those people who have to work with either lousy image quality (Leica) or a bad tactile experience (Coolpix). Fuji takes great shots and it SO user friendly.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%