HP Photosmart 720 review
This is my first D-Camera. As far as I can see makes better pictures than my old 35mm (Yashika zoomate). For instance there is no luma dropoff at the corners of the picture and they come out sharper.
- Batteries (4) do last AGES compared to my Friend's cams and I can run a day when they run 1 hour. Also uses standard AA batteries (you can always find some).
- Brilliant daytime pictures with lots of details (setting ***)
- Decent movie capabilities
- Really Rugged, looks more like the military stuff of D-Cams. This is not for trendy-types.
- I would have appreciated a intermediate resolution between * and **. Also more advanced controls (like aperture) would be a nice addition.
The LCD display is small and a bit slow-fuzzy.
- Problems at night: Shooting in the dark (with flash) seldom results in out of focus pictures. - Shooting in the dark at panoramas with stand and no flash makes often fuzzy&strange coloured pictures (as there is no aperture/esposition regulations all you can do is set to 100Asa equivalent and hope it will come right)
- A bit slow writing to SD card, but I've seen worse (HP 812!)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4