HP Photosmart 435 review
Tried a chep one and got what I asked.
Very bad functionality. Exposure fails often.
Slow. Batteries empty all the time.
The camera just doesn't work properly.
DON'T BUY THIS CAMERA!
Problems with memory card. The camera needed to be restarted all the time, especially when batterie began to be low or when photographing in cold weather.
Shut down, eject memory card, insert memory card and restart.... Taking sking photos was like hell.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%