Olympus C-3000 Zoom review
Nice camera with a nice feel more like my old SLR.
The camera delivers excellent images except for severe purple fringing on high contrast subjects which spoils everything!
Alkaline batteries useless, lasted only a few shots!
Zoom function stoppped working, came back with a power off/on, happened a few times!
Lens cap crap.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|