Minolta DiMAGE A1 review
A1 is my 4th DCam, bought Sept. 2003. and had considerable use since. Nothing has failed or dropped off. 100% reliable, battery life considerable, in excess of 500 exposures.
Having read through all previous User Ratings, I find some of the users hard to believe. Trivial things, like loss of lens cap, well I've had most cameras 35mm in the past 50 odd years, and most caps on those were just a liable to be lost by a careless user.
I could go on, but why? It's probably out of production now. And I'm blessed with a real Classic, Thanks Minolta.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!