Pentax Optio 750Z review
Explanation of the ratings:
Construction: I wish the rotating display was made of metal and not of plastic
Features: the camera is one of the best equipped cameras in the market, especially now that the high - end compacts are not produced any more
Image quality: It is good, however there is noise in ISO 400 (as in most compacts). Tends to underexpose.
Easy of use: the camera is very usable and within a week a photographer can master the controls.
Value for money: Considering the money I paid (300 euros), the feature set, the portability of the camera, the 5x zoom and the long battery life, it is an excellent camera.
It is a slow camera. However it is usable for the photographer that uses the camera in trips, fotographing people etc.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%