Olympus Stylus 1030 SW review
1030 SW is nicely build and looks ok but I can't stop to think that the image quality is below par. I still have my Canon PowerShot A510 and I always though that images are not so great because it is an old camera. Wrong! Turns out that the camera from 2005 is in fact better then the one from 2009.
One shouldn't hold 1030 SW with both hands because the left one will cover the lens. The menu is a bit confuzing but easy to pick up.
However I see build quality very good and for theat the price is justified
A picture of a building on a perfect sunny day produces soft edges on bulding and pretty severy graininess and noise on the sky. Thats an automatic setting but it should work fine on a perfect scene anyway!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%