Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
al404
al404 Regular Member • Posts: 249
Mirrorless camera choice and market share

I'm using a M43 camera and a Sony FF and APS-C

Any camera has his goods and bads but on Sony side is mostly love / hate relationship

Sony Ui is something that really hate and often I don't use some feature because I'm afraid of changing my setting and not being able to revert the camera as was before

NOW I decide is time to look around and understand where is going Sony and where are competitors, but I also think I should evaluate their financial position.

Nikon is in really bad waters and it just announced that is going to shut down some production.

I don't know about Canon but lately I don't really see that much Canon guys around... not sure

Panasonic for FF is way too expensive

Would you evaluate brand market share if you are going to move from a brand to another?

I would like to have: animal cognition, touch UI, real time DOF would be nice, stabilization, vertical flip screen not for selfie but for vertical shots would be nice. I guess that alternatives to A7iii would be Canon R6 and Nikon Z6 II

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS R6 Nikon Z6 II Sony a7 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow