So I sold it,

Started Nov 10, 2018 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
bjzwaan
bjzwaan Contributing Member • Posts: 963
So I sold it,

my good old X-Pro1.

I wasn't intending to, but I was picked in a readers panel for the Dutch photo magazine 'Focus' to test the XT3 (there will be a piece on it one of the upcoming issues). I knew that was a dangerous thing to do, but I tremendously enjoyed it especially working with a model in a studio. Dangerous, because it was such a huge improvement in terms of handling that I fully fell for the camera instantly.

So, the coming period I will take my time to think about the black or silver version, and most importantly, what lens I will pick to come with it. I have the Zeiss 32mm already and at the test panel day I used the Fuji 50mm a lot. What a great little lens that is! So I am leaning towards that now, but the 23mm also appealed to me. Or should I wait for the 16-80mm to arrive. As I have a Ricoh GR2 which I like a lot, I guess it is fair to consider me a prime person.

Am I overlooking a lens? Any advice welcome.

Cheers,

Bas

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow