D7500 Shipping date and SD-card specifics

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wouter Bollen New Member • Posts: 18
D7500 Shipping date and SD-card specifics

Curious if there is any data available yet on when Nikon plans to ship pre-orders, either directly through them or though Adorama, Amazon, B&H. It's just unclear when they are planning to start shipping. I saw some mentions about store/retail availability towards the end of June, but it was unclear if that was a specific region globally, or how it would vary by market.
Additionally, I understand the SD slot supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, so I assume this is the standard size SD slot and not one of the miniature sizes typically seen in mobile devices. I was not able to find any data on what the GB limit would be. Sent a support request to Nikon specific to this, but no answer yet.
I pre-ordered this camera, as I have been waiting to upgrade my old workhorse D80 for some time now, and while the D7200 would have been an option, I decided to wait for the follow-up and am pleased with the specifications. Sure, some things are pros and cons versus D7200, but I'm positive it will cover all of my needs and more. I'm not a pro, just a hobby shooter, not focused on one specific style of shooting, so compared to the D80, it will be a huge step forward.
The D80 will most likely be converted to infrared photography as my Cokin IR filters have been fun but not consistent.

Nikon D7200 Nikon D7500 Nikon D80
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow