im going on a holiday in a few weeks and was hoping to have all my photos geotagged. i have a nikon d90 and decided that the stock gps addon was too pricey so i'm looking into grabbing a gps logger.
i thought that this was the way to go as it wasnt locked to a particular camera and should perform better as ill leave it running all day.
having done a bit of research, im still struggling to find a recommended product.
my "wants" include:
- fast gps aquisition
- accurate logging
- battery to last a full day
- small as possible
i have no idea about chipsets. it seems that sirf iii (?) chips are recommended but they appear to be quite old.
any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4