Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 review
Big LCD, but not so many pixels and picture in it twitches moving camera around.
Very good body (metalic).
We got it also couple of days ago. But I'm far from beeing satisfied about this camera.
- extremely weak flash indoors.
- when in auto mode weak flash results in settings autpomatically ISO to 100 and above. Noise level in ISO100 and above is extremely high.
- anyone knows what effect gives antushock? Is it usable or useless?
- slow motion in LCD, but it's not an issue.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!