Are E-PM1 and E-PL3 video specs the same?
Quick question, I am going to purchase either a E-PL3 or E-PM1 for use with my newly "inherited" Leica M39 lenses. On the Olympus USA site, the E-PM1 is headlined as having 1080i video capabilities, whereas the E-PL3 is listed as having 1080p. However, when reviewing the detailed specs, both cameras seem to have identical features which is 1080i/60 or 1280p/30.
So are the video specs really the same for both cameras?
If the same, I am leaning toward the E-PM1...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4