Adventure and lifestyle photographer Lucy Martin put together this useful little video that goes over her favorite Lightroom shortcuts. There are 18 in all, and while they're all probably a little basic for the power users out there—L = lights out, X = reject, etc.—the beginners reading this will definitely pick up a few new shortcuts to add to their repertoire.
We've listed all 18 below, just like Martin did in the video's description, but check out the video to see all of the min action:
- G - Go to Grid (Library Mode)
- E - Enter Loupe View
- L - Lights Out
- P - Pick/Flag Photo
- X - Reject Photo
- CAPS LOCK - Auto Next Photo
- CMD + DELETE - Delete all Rejects
- D - Go to Develop Module
- \ - Before & After Shortcut Key Lightroom
- Y - Before & After Side-by-Side
- V - Black& White
- R - Resize & Rotate (Crop)
- Q - Spot Removal Tool
- H - Hide Adjustment Pins
- CMD + Z - Undo Last Action
- CMD + C - Copy Develop Settings
- CMD + P - Paste Develop Settings
- CMD + / - Show All Shortcuts
If you have any favorites you want to add to this list, drop them in the comments. And if you found the video helpful, you can check out more from Martin on her YouTube channel.
Samyang has announced the impending arrival of the AF 85mm F1.4 FE lens for full-frame Sony cameras.
Twitter has redesigned its in-app camera for easier access from the timeline screen.
Instagram, Facebook and other Facebook-owned services are down for users around the world.