There are 21 images in the samples gallery. Please do not reproduce any of these images on a website or any newsletter / magazine without prior permission. I make the originals available for private users to download to their own machines for personal examination or printing (in conjunction with this review), I do so in good faith, please don't abuse it.
Unless otherwise noted images taken with no particular settings at 2048 x 1536 resolution, FINE quality. Images reduced in size to fit onto your screen, some images have been level corrected (I'm a strong believer in the Digital Darkroom) as always the original untouched image is available by clicking on this reduced image.
Sony DSC-S75 Review Samples One
* All images with a date stamp before 14/Feb/2001 (date stamp = filename) were taken with the first pre-production camera, all images from then onwards were taken with the second (more up to date) camera.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO