Samsung NV10 Review
High ISO Studio tests
Below you will find a studio comparison between the Samsung NV10 at ISO 800 and ISO 1000.
Studio scene comparison (@ ISO 800 / ISO 1000)
- Samsung NV10: Manual mode, ISO 800, Default Image Parameters,
Manual white balance, +0.7 EV compensation.
- Samsung NV10: Manual mode, ISO 1000, Default Image Parameters,
Manual white balance, +0.7 EV compensation, ND4 Neutral Density filter (2 stops).
- Lighting: Daylight simulation, >98% CRI
Note: the ISO 1000 studio shot was taken with an ND4 (2 stop) filter attached to the lens.
ISO 800, 1/1500 sec, F3.8
ISO 1000, 1/500 sec, F3.8, ND4 filter
4,465 KB JPEG
4,677 KB JPEG
More of the same really, with the extra half stop to ISO 1000 really bringing on the noise. Obviously the quality is pretty poor, but at least Samsung hasn't used such excessive noise reduction that all detail has been lost; for a very small print the ISO 800 output would be a useful 'last resort' if you had no other options, but let's be honest; high ISO on a 10MP this small doesn't really work, does it?
|Samsung SamsungGalaxy Tab 2 10.1 with 16GB Memory - Titanium Silver||$69.99|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!