Minolta DiMAGE S304 Review
The DiMAGE S304 was announced at the same time as the DiMAGE 5 and 7 at PMA on 11th February this year. The S304 has a 3.3 megapixel CCD (3.14 effective - 2048 x 1536) and a 4x optical zoom lens. It shares much of its functionality and features with it's "bigger brothers" the DiMAGE 5 and 7.
The S304 is part of the new range of Minolta DiMAGE digital cameras, it marks a definite advance in features and resolution for the compact end of the Minolta range. The S304 is one of only two three megapixel digital cameras with a 4x optical zoom lens, the other of course being the Nikon Coolpix 995 and it will therefore be our benchmark for comparison in this review.
This review is based on a pre-production S304, we hope to update the review with results from a production camera as soon as one is made available.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%