Sony a6400 User Reviews

Announced Jan 15, 2019 •
24 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor
Bender79ita

This review comes after around 1 year of use. This camera would be basicly perfect (for raw stills) if not for a few cons (for me): (1) Could use a front dial like prosumer dslrs and other prosumer mirrorless ILCs (2) Highlight clipping reading (both review and zhevra) are too conservative (hard to tell if you really overexposed or not from the camera)

Adam W Paluch

Nothing to complain about. Good compact camera, with good ergonomics. The sensor quality is really good, with very little noise even in very dark conditions.

Over the past 18 years of digital photography, I went from point and shoot digicams to a Nikon D40 to a Pentax Kr to a Sony NEX-5N and then a NEX-5T. I always liked my Sony NEX cameras, but the picture quality indoors and jpeg colors weren't exactly amazing. My 5T, lenses, and accessories were stolen last summer, so I had to start over. Initially I tried a Panasonic GX85; great pictures outside, but indoor pics in mediocre lighting were very disappointing. I tried a Fuji X-T20 and then an ...