Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2

Announced Feb 25, 2006 •

the camira is nice easy to use but the screen is very poor i like the cam but i soldet after 3 monthes & get the h5 coz the screen but any way the cam is very nice the 12x is great . befor i was have the dsc-s90 but im sorry coz i sell it

rontth

Well done Fuji, after having this camera for 3yrs, I thought it was time for an upgrade. I bought the much acclaim Sony H2 about a week ago, what a shock when I compare some similar scene shot. The image from my S304 is sharper than that of Sony H2 even flash photo turn out better than H2. H2 even comes with stablilization. The only thing that S304 loose to Sony H2 is focusing and features. If I only know , I will not upgrade and save my money.

SigEp368

I purchased this camera after I was throughly impressed by the H1; I tried to patiently waited for a formal review of the camera before purchasing it, but alas I couldn't. However, I am finding it hard to justify the $70.00 difference between the H1 and H2 (currently at Best Buy). The feel of the H2 may suit some people's liking, but I do not think it was as ergonimically designed as the H1. IMHO I think the H1 feels better constructed, maybe Sony reduced the build quality (ever so ...