Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM
This isn't a lens for pixel-peepers who above all else demand critical corner-to-corner sharpness in every shot. But for more normal users looking for a versatile, all-in-one travel lens within a budget, and who'd prefer to while away their evenings looking at and sharing their images rather than post-processing them, it fits the bill just fine.
Travel and everyday use, where versatility of framing and portability are more important than maximum image quality.
More demanding work, where the need for optical quality outweighs more practical concerns.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!