Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye User Reviews

Wideangle fisheye prime lens | Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF, Sigma SA Bayonet, Sony/Minolta Alpha | 476

it owes me nothing.  Squeals a little bit these days.  The focus is super slow these days, but it's sharp when it eventually focuses.

KC Davis

Found a used one on Ebay for $300 in excellent condition, minus the rear lens cap.  Great lens, very sharp on my D750.  Looking forward to stretching the limits of my creativity with this.

Kuroneku

After getting into Wide-Angle image results, I knew I had to purchase myself a wide-angle lens. Now, at first I was thinking of buying less expensive brands, like the Bower 16mm (I believe it was 16mm). Well, I ended up purchasing this Sigma 15mm lens at Samy's camera store, and even though it was more expensive than I wish it was, it is a sharp lens, and the art of wide-angle shots does not disappoint in many great situations. I'm using this lens on a D810, and I love it. The auto-focus ...

FredVasilescu

Nice lens if you like the fish-eye effect. Rezonably sharp. Got it because I can't justify the cost of Canon's EF 8-15mm. Very slow to focus. I'm used to Canon USM lenses and this Sigma seems to takes ages to focus. Besides that the focusing ring rotates as it focuses so you need to be careful to keep you fingers of it as you handle the camera.

PhilipY

If you're looking for a unique and different perspective the Sigma 15mm  f/2.8 fisheye does not disappoint. Bitingly sharp and yet compact, it's a joy to have this lens on my Canon 6D. Focusing is fast (be careful not to inadvertently have your fingers near the focusing ring, it zips through very quickly!) The push-on/off lens cap is ingenious because you can just take the front portion off (if you wish) and have a quasi-barreled look of true fisheye lenses. Personally, I prefer a full-frame ...

MSimba

This lens is one of the best I used and almost does not leave my camera. Although its application is limited to only certain circumstances. It gives you a different perspective and certainly more creative images. It's sharp and at f2.8, you get good light. it's ultra wide and the images can look distorted, but this should be expected in all fisheye lenses. Overall, this lens is value for money and the images are of superb quality. Highly recommended.

marzal

This is one of Sigma's best wide angle lens I've come across. Its full frame, solid and well made. Its a little soft wide open but most lenses are. Its well weighted IMHO and easy to get along with. stopped down its even better, around F5.6 to F8, CA is well controlled, have not tested for vignetting as yet, This lens is my "normal" wide angle amnd well deserved.