7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye User Reviews

Announced Aug 19, 2017 •
Fisheye prime lens | Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Micro Four Thirds, Sony E
LRF

I bought it as a novelty lens on sale, but I've really been using it a lot. It's not super sharp, but offers a view no other lens can offer (in that price range.) Well made, Well packed, great value and a lot of fun. No auto focus but that's hardly an issue. It's almost always set on infinity .I'm using it in a Panasonic G85 in covid-19  isolation! Highly recommend it.

Hi. I bought this lens four days ago. I have made four or five photographs with him. Yesterday when I took it from the bag I noticed that the bayonet part was loose. Why do not you tighten the screws?

PC UK

7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fisheye The crop factor of Micro 4/3 is great for the telephoto end of the lens range - but terrible for the wide end. A "standard" M43 lens of 25mm folcal length needs many many lens elements and aspheric or high density glass to resolve well across the film plane - while in the 35mm film era 4-5 lens elements could create fabulous 50mm F1.7/2.0 lenses. So what are the options? [1] learn panorama techniques - with the fabulous free "Hugin" ot the cheap AppStore "Panorama ...

Here's my short article on 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fish-Eye lens disassembly I'd give this lens 5 stars if it has aperture click-stops, though it's still great glass for its price so rating it 4.5. 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 lens in FX Mount Bellevue downtown - 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 + Fujifilm X-E2s

Mj224

Bought this lens several months ago. Its well built, and the IQ is reasonable. Its the only fisheye I have used so difficult to compare. But I am pleased with it, does not get a lot of use, but useful in lens "armoury".

acaman

This lens is small but seems very solid. It is my first fisheye since I was looking for a wide angle in a micro four third format. 7.5 mm is equivalent to 15mm full frame. I have not noticed any loss of clarity at the edges. This lens is manual focus though. For the price it is a very nice lens with an F2.8.

I have already got two ultra wide lens for Sony A7r, this is nice addition to my micro third camera. For the price it is a bargain, however it is a fish eye lens therefore need perspective correction. Tiny lens fits nicely on my Lumix G-85 camera.