Olympus OM-D E-M5 II

Announced Feb 5, 2015 •
16 megapixels | 3 screen | Four Thirds sensor

I finally completed my E-M5 MK II Tips and Tricks Review video. Honestly, there were so many features with this camera that it took longer than I expected. However, I believe that waiting to post it also gave me time to really determine what works best with this camera. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI4NtRoEb_k Please note that you “CAN” actually control the aperture and shutter speed with the control wheels during filming contrary to what I said in the video. However, it requires that you ...

I know, this a very subjective review. 5000+ captures within two months, never happened to me with any camera before. The camera + the PRO lenses are a joy to use. And post-processing the raw files in OV3 gives me the results I was looking for. Just having fun… Two captures from today:

Archiekins

One of the best micro 4-3rds matched with the 12-40mm m.zuiko pro lens. Well done olympus! :-D ... only gripe is the battery life.

PaulNYC

I just find the right strap attachment point a bit uncomfortable. All my other opinions are in other people's reviews.

QuarryCat

they need a new sensor for low light and i don't like the handling as much as I love my Panasonic GH4. Battery is empty after 300 pictures. Camera is very small. AF is not perfect and not as good (fast and precise) as GH4 Grip isn't really good Highlights: IBIS is far better then E-M1 and E-M5 or E-M10 - it might be the best on the market now

halfmac

I bought one from Kenmore Camera. Here is my UnBoxing video http://frugalfilmmakers.com/2015/02/23/olympus-om-d-e-m5-mark-ii-arrival/