Olympus C-5060 Wide Zoom User Reviews

Announced Sep 29, 2003 •
5 megapixels | 1.8 screen | 27 – 110 mm (4.1×)

Advantages:- a. True image/colour b. Solid camera body c. Fast start-up & precise focus d. Flipped up & sharp 1.8" LCD e. Long proprietary battery life f. CF card, Micro-drive & XD card g. 5 M pixels - enough for novice users like me h. 27mm wide zoom i. User friendly j. Price Problems: Problem:-Nil

josebi

Nice pictures Problems: In 5 months after buying it it stopped responding to controls, including the mode dial and arrow buttons, from time to time some others. For example, I could turn the dial as much as I wanted, ant the camera would stubbornly stay in the program mode. It took Olympus 4 months to repair it ;o(((

27mm + ED lens + long life proprietary battery + rotated & clear LCD display + excellent picture quality + good maintenance service = AA Highly recommended to home users. Problems: Original accessories too expensive!!

I have several digital cameras at present, one is olympus C750 (with 10x optical zoom), one is olympus C5060 (wide 27mm wide zoom lens) and one is Canon A80. C5060 is my most favourite one, as the photos quality is the best of all, already have it for more than one year, it gives me many nice and lovely pictures. The wide zoom lens is best for shoot group pictures, or landscape. It's colour is nature and oridinal to the scenery. The proprietary battery has very long life, one battery can last ...

Nice pictures? AS LONG AS IT WORKS! Problems: After 5 months of use the camera lost all it's functions. No hardware but software malfunction. It took Olympus 4 MONTHS and 2 days to send me back the repaired camera. Service in Belgium is low also. I NEVER BUY OLYMPUS AGAIN

ipch

1.靚UD鏡,重有27mm WIDE 2.黑色金屬機身夠 PRO 3.大機 FUNCTION 4.有 HOT SHOES及可轉LCD-MON 5.有直度,人雙電有排用 6.CF CARD 平靚正 7.OM代理一流,比CANON好好多 8.最好的一部500萬像 Problems: 1.舊電貴 2.直度 ...

I just love this little gem! Strong, well built, with lots of useful features, this camera is always with me when I travel. No need for anything else! Problems: The camera I bought back in 2003 was a lemon, but once Olympus replaced it for a new one, it has worked without a single regret ever since, not even showing the dial problem I've read on the forums. I've even searched ebay to get another one!

I am very satisfied it's results- make nice and beautiful pictures! It worths the $$$ :)

1. produce outstanding pictures 2. accurate focus 3. 5.mp can product sharp photos up to 8R 4. natural colour just like original environment 5. save photos fast 6. very long proprietary battery life 7. white balance is excellent 8. less noise up to iso200 9. good hand feeling and look like professional 10. use both xd & cp card 11. internal flash is ok 12. with 27 sharp lens, best for taking group photos and landscape 13. can add accessories such as external flash, adaptor for tele and wide lens

One of the best prosumer digital Camera I tryed since now. Better than Niko 5400. The construction, fast lenses, rotated display and all the features are outstanding.. and more are the performances with low light for night shots and inside shots without flash.. the C5060 really have cat's eyes! I love it! Problems: I would suggest to Olympus that the zoom should be at least 6x optical@-@