Nikon D5500

Announced Jan 6, 2015 •
24 megapixels | 3.2 screen | APS-C sensor
askii2

Low light performance is amazing. Autofocus works well, so does bracketing and WiFi connectivity. Highly recommended.

MiroBelieber

Helped me a lot in many situations, really useful and I highly recommend it to all friends and families

Thomdp

I have been shooting with the d810 as my primary body and decided to try the d5500 based on a few blogs I follow that suggested it was actually a very capable camera squeezed into a VERY small package. I could not agree more. My first impression after un-boxing the body was how incredibly light it felt in my hand. I mounted an af-s 20mm 1.8g on it and immediately knew I had made the right choice with this body. The grip and button logic are really fantastic. I was worried that the lack of ...

agaoo

I bought it because of its feature flat Picture Control and clean 4:2:2 output over HDMI. Then I realised video bitrate is only 20Mbps. I shot with Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G at ISO 200, still is decent but video is a bit noisy. It could be good for beginners as it categorised under entery level, and IMO it is definately NOT a camera for enthusiastic or professional photographers. I returned it on the next day of purchase. I like the design, size and touch screen though. Nonetheless, ...