Nikon D5 User Reviews

Announced Jan 5, 2016 •
21 megapixels | 3.2 screen | Full frame sensor

God the D5 is amazing. Where do i start?  From the best build I have seen on a camera (yes, I have built the D3 as well) to the af, buffer, snr. Its just so amazing. I got usbale results at ISO 18000 and underexposing a stop. I cannot stress enough how great it is. Its even quiet for a flagship dslr. It even does very well with my 24 1.4g for sports, only camera i have shot that can do that

Balaceanu Cristian Marius

Is very good camera me I do landscape photographs I hope like next camera D5s or D6 (I don't know) to have 24 Megapixels, for me this resolution it's enough.  Is necessary like Nikon  to do new lens 14-24 mm which can  read resolution over 18 Megapixels.

bigkiwiboy

At first the D5 looks and feel like a D4 - or a D3, D2 etc, but in reality the D5 is from a whole different generation. The latest autofocus is extraordinary. In 3D continuous mode, I'm getting a rejection rate of about 1% shooting sports with a 300mm f4 PF ED attached! It's nothing to shoot a sequence even at 12 fps and have every shot in focus. I bought the XQD version which is noticeably quicker than the D3 was with CF cards. I've shot video at HD resolution and the focus performance in ...

As a sports photographer, I'm totally spoilt with this beast of a camera!! Quite simply, you do not miss the shot. The big win with the D5 is the autofocus system, it is truly remarkable. That coupled with a more ergonomic body and better placed buttons makes the photographer more confident in getting that 'one' moment in a sports shoot. Lots more happy clients...