Nikon D40X User Reviews

Announced Mar 6, 2007 •
10 megapixels | 2.5 screen | APS-C sensor
Kazzaz

i liked it i have this camera for about 6 months now and it's perfect for my use , i got it instead of the d5000 and got 35mm lens and some lighting equipments instead and i'm happy i did that the quality of the camera is almost the same as my friend's d5000 and i'm happy with the result till now .. Problems: i hate the fact that there's no live view in the camera .. but i got used to it that i don't even use live view in other cameras .

Joaquinnekuh

Only to pirinchov, who is obviously paid by Sony.

Luis Mayora

Excellent in all range modes, RAW spectacular. Vivid images very beautiful with excellent quality photography. Easy use

carmelo05

immagini eccellenti Problems: manca breacketing

carmelo05

immagini eccellenti Problems: manca breacketing

marc

Easy to use . High image quality (almost comparable to my D300 ) The metering is very very very good Fantastic value for money my ratings are offcourse in relation to the price I can recommend this baby to anyone

Nzo13

Simplicity is better! This camera is just that. It's bascially a D80 made simple. I love everything about this camera, and the small features sacrificed to make a lighter more compact camera is well worth it. My D80 and D200 has sat in my closet since I bought this D40X last summer. It's just easier to pick up and lug around. Of course more professional photographers will recommend a D80 or D200. Well most people DO NOT need those cameras. With this camera, another good lens and ...

rossrdz

Es una muy buena camara, la verdad vale la pena como no tienen una idea. Es una camara que tienes un gran soporte de lentes nikon, de hecho casi todas las lentes de nikon le quedan, claro solo las AF-S enfocan automaticamente pero eso es lo de menos. Para mi sinceramente fue una muy buena compra, y hasta el momento estoy contento. Compre tambien la lente Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D AF y es algo que la verdad todo mundo deberia tener. Muy buena calidad de imagen y cobre todo los colores son muy buenos, ...

bugsyhassie

i tried one my sister has which was attached to a 17-55 2.8 nikor, extra ordinarily good shots were made

JcPapova

Hatfields vs McCoys... (D40) First DSLR for me. I'm a die hard canon fan as far as point and shoot but growing up with my father's avid enthusiasm for his F4 made me go with a trusted brand name. Despite the price ($550 with rebate for kit) in comparison to competitors (rebel, olympus...) it has a solid construction both when handled and in appearance (matted black). I thought the rebel felt a little cheap in terms of the plastic quality and this camera certainly does not feel that way. Power ...