Nikon D3X

Announced Dec 1, 2008 •
25 megapixels | 3 screen | Full frame sensor
FTW

This camera is probably at the moment what market offers best. Only backspot is pricing. One might now say that this page is not made to to complain about pricing. I do not agree since all features of a camera; good or bad start by buying it and here Nikon is far out of reality. It simply also make me laugh when some say that one should not give opinion about a camera one doesn't uses. This is bullsh.. . One can be critical about a camera since all cameras work the same way and someone who ...

TimRichards

If one wants to see something funny, go to YouTube and search for Hitler rants about D3X. I wonder if Nikon is listening. I feel like selling all my Nikon lenses. HEAR US NIKON?????????????? Problems: With a cost of 8K, who is going to buy one to find out about problems. THE PRICE IS THE PROBLEM. HEAR US NIKON?????

Pk Hunter

The D700 gives me pretty much everything except for histograms in live preview mode and the dual slot for people who REALLY wish to store RAW and JPEG in different CFs. Other than that, the D700 is a superlative camera. How they can release an "upgrade" without fixing the glaring mistake of NO SELF-CLEANING SENSOR is beyond me. The D700 has a fantastic feature set and is much better for the money. Problems: No self cleaning of the sensor.