Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D User Reviews

Wideangle prime lens | Nikon F (FX) | 1919
longlens

Very sharp images w/Dx, sharp except in far corners with FX.  Solid Metal feel, have changed bodies, not lens. Great DOF.

Guido Vercruysse

Before I had the 28 mm 2.8, but founded it to large in perspective. At the time I owned a Nikon FA and beside this an 58 mm 1.2 and the macro 105 mm 2.8. Burgelars in 1997 took them all. the lost of my 58 mm lens still hurt right now. And I bought an F5 with also a 105 macro 2.8, and this lens to speak about, with a larger perspective of 24 mm give me more pleasure and can be fucusing at 20 cm, witch I used often. I love the way to get someting sharp and close in front and have this large ...

Tripodasaurus

Becomes the equivalent of a 35mm on a Nikon DX body so is a good standard lens to keep on the camera. Performance is quite good but may be exceeded by more modern lenses; I haven't compared practically! Its pretty light and fairly unobtrusive too.

Tripodasaurus

Razgriz

On my D90 this lens is used more than any other as it gives me a 36mm field of view using the 1.5mm crop factor calculation for DX sensors. So, I have the perfect/classic 'Street' photography '35mm' lens, which is used daily. Nikon currently do not produce a dedicated 24mm DX lens so for anybody that enjoys street photography, this lens is a no brainer. It focuses very quickly, is also very light weight and compact and incredible sharp all the way to widest aperture of f2.8. Edge to edge ...