Nikon Coolpix P300
The P300 is a decent compact that provides a good number of manual shooting controls that place this camera a step above other point and shoots. Unfortunately the absence of RAW capability and over-processing at base ISO prevent this camera from achieving its potential.
Those who don't need RAW capability but want a compact with a good deal of manual control.
Critical photography or images to be used for large prints.
Nikon Coolpix P300 review
By: Mike Lowe, What Digital Camera (May 9, 2011)
The Nikon Coolpix P300 is a success for what it offers, but although it may look a lot like a Canon S95 on the outside, the differences on the inside see it as quite a different model. For a true high-end premium compact you'd be better to look elsewhere, as the P300 is more an advanced model for enthusiasts that want good but not absolute control.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%