Leica D-Lux 7 User Reviews

Announced Nov 20, 2018 •
17 megapixels | 3 screen | 24 – 75 mm (3.1×)
Kesha

I just got this leica -D Lux 7 after research from th internet. But very sadly, the IQ is not meet my expectation, it is very noisy for the high ISO (3200 up), I never have 4/3" sensor, this is my first time, now I am looking for Ricoh GR3, it is very compact and the sensor is APS-C, the leica is win for the wide and the red dot, but I much much prefer the GR3 image quality.

Hi everyone, I have owned the leica d lux 7 for about a month now. I must say that i was not disappointed. It has really good autofocus and great sharp image quality. It's really compact and light weight. I reallt enjoyed using it. I started learning photography using my phone and as a first camera it's really nice. This camera has a really fast lens that is good for portraits ,street and landscape photography. For low light i was actually impressed. I think that the highest usable iso is iso ...

helmut weber

Sensor full of powder. Like the lumix lx i had before!

FujLiver

manages to combine small size, sharp pictures and good handling in one. I prefer to the Panasonic version due to smooth front design and easier to use menu still find the amount the front lens extends when on annoying, but I guess that's the design

As an owner of both the Type-109 and Leica Q, I must say that I am quite impressed by the D-Lux 7.  Picture quality is remarkable and seems to benefit from the higher pixels over the Type-109, but I am not moving too quickly to sell my Type-109 as I have totally enjoyed it as well.  While the D-Lux 7 is clearly not the Q, I am having to look at photos produced by the D-Lux 7 very closely to see drastic difference (and there are some) when deciding which camera to use for basic use.  As a ...