Kodak DC3200 User Reviews

Announced Sep 23, 2000 •

I have been a avid fan of Kodak's fixed focal length digial cameras for a few years now, so I added a 2000 DC3200 to my collection. With the recent announcement that Kodak will soon stop making cameras these old models are worth tracking down on eBay or at thrift stores. The DC3200 while it only is a 1MP camera and with a rather slow f3.6 39mm fixed focal length lens can take quite nice photos for such a old camera perfect for email or Facebook usage. Despite only having a 39mm lens. It ...

Pattisboy

My first digicam too which I bought for £50 in '02 as an end-of-the-line Currys special offer. That was a real bargain then for a cam that produced really good pics. I bought a set of NiMH batteries as ordinary alkalines didn't last very long and took it everywhere in the "boot" of my Suzuki Burgman until about a year later the cam started to produce very fuzzy pics. As it was still within the year's guarantee, I had my money back as Currys had no 3200 to replace it. Traded up to a Fuji A303 ...

DavidRusjan

my first digital camera; and as it can be imagined, not as much pixel counted as todays, and so its production must be seen, through a certain eye of immagination. Otherwise pixel contrast and clarity in good light condition very good, as the mounted lenses and system produces very accurate colours. tons of batteries to be used. poor tranfer to PC via RS232. get a gig card and a nice ride. i could turn out a bang Problems: picture transfer to computer consumes 4 batteries very fast (appx. 50 ...

Xraydelta1

Like many before me, this was my first digital camera. Four years on and I still use it often and it has never failed me. I'm updating soon, and this robust dependable little camera will still be used by the local fire brigade as an evidence/scene camera, as it's very easy to use, produces great results and if it's damaged in the line of duty it can be inexpensively replaced. Problems: I did miss the tripod mount. It's amazing what you can do with a couple of rubber bands, though.

Themechanic65

Ive taken thousands of pics with this camera. Decent resolution and exelent color under ALL conditions. Always gets the shot. Even in a totally dark room the photos look great. Best point and shoot Ive ever used. Paid $59.00 for the camera only as it came with minimal hardware.Wound up spending close to $200.00 by the time it was fully accesorised. Worth every cent!!.

Colin wilson

I would just like to say that this was my first dig cam and it took some really good pictures . I have now got a fuji f401 takes better pictures but at nearly 3 times the price. Problems: Give no troubile great wee camera

Unknown user 95350

First digital camera ever bought. Have had it for over 10 mths now Cheapest Known make in store. Problems: Batteries don't last long with the viewfinder on. Flash is way to powerful at close range. Try white paper over flash... Blured pictures when subject is moving.

Unknown user 94065

This is my first digital camera. I got it for a very low price. It's obviously a "no-frills" camera but it's still a lot of camera for the price. I use it for snapshots and for my work as a claims adjuster. I find the picture quality very good for the price even compared to more expensive cameras. Even if I wasn't expecting the same quality than a higher priced camera I still think theat I got more than what I have paid for. Overall a very good base model cam. Problems: A tripod mount would ...

I owned it for 3 weeks,I have took about 600 hundred photos,my friend ask me to send the photo I tooked to them lots times ,because it is real good.and the low price, to be frank,this price have so good quality,it is real worth. Problems: the photo is blur when the object is move. the picture is bad when the light is dark no micro mode the hole for battery is small,sometimes it is difficult to get out the battery

Unknown user 80547

I have used this camera for two month and I wish I hade bought an more expencive one with a zoom lens As this was the first digital camera I had no idea how good it feels being able to see what you have snapped and being able to wipe out the once that are not good enough to keep. Any one buying a digital camera should think hard at how much they can afford to lay out for so much fun taking pictures Problems: none