Kodak DC3200 User Reviews

Announced Sep 23, 2000 •
Unknown user 69264

The best camera for the money on the market. They simply get no better until you get into Nikon D1 land. Problems: None

Horrible close-ups. This was the first camera I ever bought and thought it was producing beautiful shots until I decided to do a close-up shot. When you do a close-up shot indoors with the flash active the picture comes out over exposed. Shots outdoors look awesome and shots indoors with good lighting come out good. Certainly a beginner camera. Novice users might try a better model or try Fuji, they in my opinion make good cameras. Problems: Over exposed pictures on close-ups.

I found this at a local computer store for $110. It takes better quality photos than a Sony Mavica I use at work! I only wish it had a better zoom. Problems: The zoom only funtions on the lowest quality setting, even with a flash-memory card.

Unknown user 65679

Great Camera outdoor shots are fantatsic Problems: It doesnt do good close up shots

Unknown user 63736

Really like the ease of use of the Kodak DC3200. Simple menu controls that are of good size and not too fiddly.Uses AA batteries, so no need to look for a photo shop for new and expensive special batteries. Problems: nil

Unknown user 59852

This is an excellent camera. I was surprised at the quality of the images even with a camera that cost so little. Problems: none

Unknown user 52638

First digital camera. bought it because it was very low priced, had an LCD screen, and the name KODAK on it. Very easy to use. opened a new world for me. Cons : flash fires too strong, LCD not very good quality - so I can't always tell if the picture came out good , or maybe I should shoot again. also - no option for "self photo". and last but not least - NO LENS CAP. (WHY ???) Don't forget to buy a flash card. nothing really to do with the camera without it. about picture quality - I stiil ...

Unknown user 53657

i looked at alot before i got this one its my second digital i learned on the first, first off it uses normal batteries if your charged ones are low or bad you can get aa batts anywere as for picture my dad has a thousand dollar camera i cant tell the difference in qaulity Problems: wish they would give you a lens cover with it

Unknown user 53538

Well, I've just got this camera , and for the price ($150 - you can get it for $142 easily) it sure worth it, you WONT get a better camera than this for this price.It fell once and it still (thanks god) ok, no damage happend, the TFT is very nice although its very poor in low light condition gives you a non live view in low light , on the other hand on a day light its sure ROCKS! the quality then jumps out...Kodak didnt give with it a CASE and/Or lens cap which i think are a must have, im ...

Vincent D

I bought this as a replacement for a JamCam (It barely met the definition of a digital camera..). At first I liked it quite a bit. I supplemented the internal 2MB of memory with a 16MB card and a USB reader. One thing I've noticed about this camera is that it's prone to bluring (at least for me). The subject has to hold absolutely still or you will get a bad picture. The construction is very good. It's no Canon Elph but it's of very good construction for plastic. This camera lacks many ...