Kodak DC3200 User Reviews

Announced Sep 23, 2000 •

The camera takes excellent outdoor pictures. It is a great camera for the money! Problems: The flash is too bright for close indoor pictures. The photo is completely white.

Unknown user 75432

Buy yourself a card-reader and 2 sets of rechargable batteries, and you have the best camera for the price. Use the flash as said in the manual, and you can take nice pictures, even in a completely dark room. I've taken more than 200 photos in two weeks, and the overall picture quality is way beyond the expectations that I had before buying the camera. If you have a good printer and some photo paper, it´s even possible to print out photos that look as if taken from a much more expensive camera. ...

Unknown user 74897

Excellent camera for quick, easy use. Got it on sale at Circuit City for us$59. after rebate. I bought a card reader for transferring images. Flash works almost too well--be careful up close. I have a Minolta Dimage 2300 that is next to useless indoors. This little cheap Kodak puts it to shame until you go outside. Best feature is ease of operation. Problems: None. You get what you pay for and a lot more.

Unknown user 74018

Good quality camera for its price range.

Unknown user 73861

For the price what more do you want. Previous reviews state no tripod mount. Wrong a table top tripod is available but does not screw in to camera.I found that it has many features once you study the manual and get used to the camera.the flash can be set not to go off up close again study the manual.Overall a good camera for the price and I am one hapy owner. Problems: Uploading from camera to pc a bit slow. And a slight delay in photo being taken after pressing the button.

Unknown user 73631

Horrible close-ups when you do a shot indoors with the flash. The picture comes out over exposed. Some colors are sometimes not realistic, but it's a good camera for beginners. I suggest to use everytime the "best quality". Batteries are not lasting with flash. Problems: Flash spot is not enough wide for 39mm objective.

Unknown user 73368

As I got it for $57 after a 10% coupon and $70 mail in rebate, I think it was worth it. Don't expenct much, as it is missing even basic features such as tripond mount, self timer, lens cover, or viewfinder framer. Picture quality is OKAY in good outdoor light, but grainy in lower light.

Unknown user 72914

I got this camera for $179.00 and it was my first digital camera. I was very pleased with the quality and how easy it was to work. I'm working on getting a better model of Kodak now cause I was so impressed with the DC3200. Problems: Just the downlaod speed between the camera and PC. Get a card reader.

HamyDeez

For its price ($199) this takes quite good pictures for its money. But i found the LCD to be a little slow... and the time interval between each hsot was very long and annoying. I havent tried this camera at night so i wouldnt know. Overall its a decent camera for the price. Problems: slow LCD... slow camera.. shaky.. bad AF

Unknown user 70549

This is my first Digital Camera, I was looking for something that was good, yet relatively inexpensive. This camera seems to fit the bill quite well, Its really easy to use and only costed me about $100 Problems: The flash is quite strong (will white was your pictures), so take some time to learn how to use it properly.