Kodak DC3200 User Reviews

Announced Sep 23, 2000 •
Unknown user 94065

This is my first digital camera. I got it for a very low price. It's obviously a "no-frills" camera but it's still a lot of camera for the price. I use it for snapshots and for my work as a claims adjuster. I find the picture quality very good for the price even compared to more expensive cameras. Even if I wasn't expecting the same quality than a higher priced camera I still think theat I got more than what I have paid for. Overall a very good base model cam. Problems: A tripod mount would ...

Terrible ! - shots taken with the flash are over exposed, I've had to resort to taping a bit of white paper over the flash to reduce it's glare. The expose time is much to long for shots where the target is not absolutly still. I expected more from Kodak Problems: over exposure, blurred motion shots.

Unknown user 87428

I have discovered that DC3200 have a 1/15 sec of shutter time when you use the flash. This make blurr the photo. You can discover much more with ACDSee program.

Excellent camera for the price. Would recomend Problems: No self timer

I owned it for 3 weeks,I have took about 600 hundred photos,my friend ask me to send the photo I tooked to them lots times ,because it is real good.and the low price, to be frank,this price have so good quality,it is real worth. Problems: the photo is blur when the object is move. the picture is bad when the light is dark no micro mode the hole for battery is small,sometimes it is difficult to get out the battery

I got what I paid for. I hope that this Mickey Mouse catch for the battery compartment holds up for awhile. I don't put much faith in it. I take about 50 photos/mo. Problems: Batteries do not last very long, especially when using a flashcard.

on an impulse I bought this camera on clearance at staples for $99 and i took it back just as fast. it seems many other people have had an experience like mine w/ this camera. outdoors in BRIGHT sunlight it takes great pictures... but in any less light the picture quality is less than desirable. indoors w/ bright flourescent light and the flash on, my photos would turn out blurry if the person or the camera moved at all. it seems the shutter speed is too slow in all but the brightest ...

Flash problems: It's onli a suggestion that I read on the web posted by a professional photographer. When you must take a photo with flash between 60 cm and 1.5 mt, cover it with a white piece of paper. It works very nice !!! Problems: flash and batteries

Unknown user 80547

I have used this camera for two month and I wish I hade bought an more expencive one with a zoom lens As this was the first digital camera I had no idea how good it feels being able to see what you have snapped and being able to wipe out the once that are not good enough to keep. Any one buying a digital camera should think hard at how much they can afford to lay out for so much fun taking pictures Problems: none

Maybe I had a bad camera because it took horrible pictures. The shutter speed seemed to be around 1/2 second. It took good still pictures, but if you try and take a picture of a person they cant move. For example I took 25 pictures of my 9 month old son and all of them blurred because he couldn't stay absolutely still. That's unacceptable to me and I took the camera back and bought a CASIO QV3000EX (discontinued but excellent price, reviews and can still be found in some stores on the web). ...