Kodak EasyShare CX6330

Announced Jun 2, 2003 •
RSUK

Well, I recently bought this camera as a simple point and shoot for a relative that needed a better camera than the one they had. Overall, it is a good little camera. Remember that it is 2.0 megapixel so you are best at only printing photos at 4x6 inches and not much larger. The orentation sensor was a nice supprise. I have not even seen this is in more expensive cameras. Also a 3:2 ratio picture function is useful for 4x6 inch prints! Reasonable build quality. Problems: Photos tend to be a ...

Easy to use, good features for a point-and-shoot (the image orientation sensor is a nice touch). Shutter lag is minimal. My only complaint is that the camera's noise reduction algorithm makes pictures look like watercolor paintings at 1:1 zoom. The artifacts are even visible in prints if you look closely.

We bought this little camera with the printing doc. We had so much fun with it. It takes great pictures the color is great. It takes great landscape pictures. It also takes great pictures inside. And it videos all in this little camera. We decided to upgrade to a Kodak DX 7590 and I'm not sure but I think this camera takes better pictures...as far as the color. The only difference between the two that I can see so far is the zoom. Very easy to use for a beginner. Problems: None

Rapzor

This is a great little P&S. I bought it for a trip and it really got me into photography. I used it for 10 months until I got a DSLR and was generally really happy with it. I found it very easy to use and a true P&S. I recommend it as a camera for anyone who doesn't really know if they want to get photography. Problems: Towards the end of it's use it got a hair inside it's lens something that drove me insane but it went away after awhile. It also ended up having some power problems but those ...

Beginners or 'point and shoot' photographers! This is a great camera for you. A big plus is the quicktime video mode. It is the best feature of this camera. Produces good video with sound. Cons: Picture quality is great for 4X6 or slightly larger prints. But pictures viewed at actual size, on screen, will come up looking like a Picasso. Power consumption could be better. Bring extra NiMH AAs with you!

Every silver lining has a touch of grey...this camera has more than its share. For an entry level camera, it takes wonderful pictures, there are more than enough features to keep a novice busy, and transferring pictures to a comp and recharging the camera couldnt be easier with kodaks EasyShare system ...however my experiences with this camera would make me hard pressed to buy another kodak product. My camera has always been kept in a case, and never abused. However, I have had to send the ...

I am a Canon s40 owner and borrowed the 6330. It's a "hit and run" camera and exceeds my expectations. The owner is non-technical and just wants to "point and shoot". It's a perfect point and shoot camera. I recommend it to anyone with a "beginner-rating". No disappoinments here!

LindzM

Im a photograpy buff...this camera is easy to use.. doesn't have a lot of extra features but its a good buy for the money. its my first ditigal and im used to using top of the line but i find it efficent.

This is a great little camera for someone looking for an easy to use device that takes beautiful photos. Intuitive interface is easily mastered within minutes and the clear, concise manual explains the more hidden abilities of the unit. Mated with a 128mb ($45) card you can store 130+ high res photos. Link it up with the Easyshare dock ($60) and software and you have one click photo albums in a few minutes for less than $300! This is my first digital camera and I love it because you can ...

hacksub

this camara takes grate looking pictures for the price that is ; the auto focus is fast and it dose the work.so easy to use that even my 8yrs old borther was able to use it ,with out instructions.I have compare this camara to one 3.2MP of sony and I have use both. and this one is better and cheaper. Problems: none.