The X-E2 is a highly capable enthusiast-focused camera capable of producing excellent images. Direct control dials and plenty of customization make for an engaging shooting experience, and its output is impressive. Wi-Fi and in-camera raw conversion make it easy to share images. It's only the lackluster video that disappoints.
Most types of photography, whether you're looking to capture Raw or JPEG images.
Movie shooting, sports or action photography.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO