Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R User Reviews

Announced Sep 5, 2013 •
Wideangle prime lens | Fujifilm X | 16405575

My copy of this lens is surprisingly sharp across the field wide open, better than reports I've heard (I'm talking about being able to see good details in a screen window at the edge of the frame). At first I thought this might not be the case, but I figured out that my X-T4 was often sending the autofocus a little too far back or in front of the subject. Using manual focus, which is nice and easy with this lens, I can tell the sharpness is great. The bokeh looks only ok, and it does have a ...

idemi

I have purchased this lens for my new Fujifilm X-T1 a couple of weeks ago. The build quality is wonderful, all metal body. And the glass provides excellent photos. Even at f1.4 the photos look great. The focus ring work very good with a good blanced resistance for smooth operation. The aperture ring is easy to use with the f-stop number clearly visible. The only minor thing I like to mention is that it is a little bit to easy to turn. But, I guess I still have to get used to my new camera ...

This article compares various focal lengths on the cropped Fuji X-E2 with their full frame counter-parts on a Canon 5D Mark II in a studio environment. http://andrewvanbeek.com/fuji-x-lenses-and-full-frame/

km25

I have shoot may pictures with this lens, this to me is avery important focal length. Even wide open the pictures looks great. I have Leica 35mm  F/1.4 on an M7. I can see no difference. The Fujion lens are on the level of CZ and Leica, one may even say CZ and leica are on the level of Fuji.