Canon EF 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III

Zoom lens | Canon EF

As a general purpose zoom lens it is nothing special...but remove the front lens elements and put in a UV filter to close the front and it becomes a super macro lens...You lose infinity focus though, but for the price (about 40 USD used), it is truly a great poor man's macro.

orbon

Value for money little lens.Your camera feels like a lensless body and becomes very versatile friend.Low cost+average glass. Can't perform or be compared with L lenses, even with the higher($$) grades.I think is more like a complement to the 18-55 kit.That +25mm makes it a small tele.Sometimes helpful when the subject is not close or when shooting tight scenes. As i said average optical quality,plastic built, but can be bought for small backs worth the try.;-)

mburns

I bought this lens to activate my Canon EOS 650 SLR camera. I thought that a small zoom range would be best for the money spent, and I am not disappointed. It's more compact than other zooms, which improves the style of the camera. The combination does not necessarily tip forward when set down on a table. I am unable to discover any aberrations by inspection in that large viewfinder, maybe some flare from lamp lights. There is no pincushion effect at the normal focal length of 42mm. No ...