Canon PowerShot SX700 HS User Reviews

Announced Feb 12, 2014 •
Hulken

I just bought the SX700HS, I am definitive not happy With the quality of theese photos, not Sharp and litle details, and when Zoom in to 100% size on pc then the pic is just blur, not shrap edges at all.. very dissepointed, gonna sell it and look for other brand, Canon has really lost it, or is it only my camera which is like this? It just look like an oilpainting. My Samsung mobile take better pic then this for sure.

SRH749

I picked up on an SX700 HS to take on vacation recently, in addition to my EOS and my SAMSUNG 21x. I found that this and the SAMSUNG were extremely practical, and next time I will leave the EOS at home. This SX700 took some amazing pictures, but I do have one VERY NEGATIVE comment about it.... The Wi-Fi set up is overly complicated, so I was not able to transmit any pics taken with it to my Cloud or anywhere else! In comparison, the Wi-Fi feature of the SAMSUNG was impressively simple, and I ...

I got my SX700 HS camera in early April 2014, just in time for vacation. We went to the Anza Borrego desert, the Salton Sea, Las Vegas, San Francisco and back home to Oregon, taking photos all the way. Overall I took over 2500 stills and videos. My first impression was that I LOVED this camera! It was fast, had no shortage of features including an amazing 30x optical zoom, and the resulting pictures were sharp and clear. Being on a trip, I took a lot of shots from a vehicle moving at about ...

Yodacat

Got this unit as a handy travel camera - main camea Canon D5 with 100 - 400 Zoom which is too heavy to carry around. Worked well and I am truly impressed - takes good pictures and is quick to use - I haven't played with the myriad of settings yet - just bought it - charged it up - and bingo. I also use the Video Capture feature and I was mmore than pleased with the results. You can't go worng with this little gem