Canon PowerShot SX30 IS

Announced Sep 14, 2010 •
lffartura

I have one sx30 since 2010 december, it's a great camera.  My wife, who don't know nothing about photograph takes wonderfull photos and has nice images with this device.  I prefer use the manual mode, where I can control the exposure and aperture forms.  She has a Casio, but uses the canon all the time.  The auto mode is perfect for people that dont know how use manual cameras.

Coliris

I find the camera to be very versatile. With a little noise in low light, this can be overcome by shooting in a custom mode . Buttons are positioned right where they would be confortable for access, though they are sensitive. Excellent pictures!

The build quality is worth, the looking is great and the picture quality is also great. 800mm zoom is fantastic for an amateur who would like to spy their neighbors or as I read a review above, to catch 5 Africa Animals! You will love it as I did before you want to upgrade your photograph experience with a DSLR ! Problems: I cannot find a problems here, as a compact camera point of view !

T Clancy

In 1972 armed with a Zeiss-Ikon point and shoot camera and new wife, I set out for Albuquerque, New Mexico, from Connecticut. I was awed by the scenery, but humbled by my photography. The biggest problem was those magnificent landscaoes (mountain forests, lakes and majesty) just turned out to be sooooo very small in the prints back from the processor. That was nearly 40 years ago and since then I've owned numerous cameras, lenses, taken photography courses even at Columbia Graduate School of ...

T Clancy

In 1972 armed with a Zeiss-Ikon point and shoot camera and new wife, I set out for Albuquerque, New Mexico, from Connecticut. I was awed by the scenery, but humbled by my photography. The biggest problem was those magnificent landscaoes (mountain forests, lakes and majesty, just turned out to be sooooo very smal in the prints back from the processor. That was nearly 40 years ago and since then I've owned numerous cameras, lenses, taken photography courses even at Columbia Graduate School of ...