Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II
Overall, if you appreciate the limitations of this lens and stick within its practical limits, it provides much of the performance of the camera manufacturers' equivalents at a much lower price. If you're looking for a budget fast telezoom for low light or action work, then this is the lens for you.
Casual sports and wildlife work or general-purpose short telephoto portraiture and landscapes.
Macro / close-focus work and handheld telephoto shooting, where the lack of image stabilization puts you at risk of camera shake in images take at slow shutter speeds.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%