The Pentax Q7 does well in everyday shooting, delivering image quality that's generally as good as the best enthusiast compacts. Though we have few serious complaints about its performance, it faces stiff competition from other fixed and interchangeable-lens cameras with larger sensors. The main selling point of the Q7 over its larger-sensored peers is the most obvious one: its small size.
Enthusiast shooters interested in available light photography and casual portraits looking for a very small camera with the ability to change lenses.
Enthusiasts who would give priority to low light shooting, resolution, depth of field control and lens selection over compact size.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!