Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
This is a small, lightweight and versatile lens, which deserves a place in every DX-shooter's bag. Overall there's little to criticise about this lens given its entry-level price point, and the few faults it does possess are scarcely unique in its class.
Everyday photography on Nikon's DX-format DSLRs, where its 28-80mm equivalent zoom range and effective VR are very useful.
Backlit situations, where its susceptibility to flare can cause problems, and critical work that requires manual focus.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%