Even if you have a smartphone tripod, you're probably not carrying it with you all the time. While there are many great portable tripods on the market, the Keyprop may be one of the most mobile we've seen.
Still in the fundraising stage on Kickstarter, the Keyprop is the size of the average house key and fits on any key ring. The Keyprop is designed to fit the iPhone 4/4S/5 and all other smartphones, including cases. You can raise and lower the angle of your smartphone using additional keys.
Its manufacturers are also developing a self-timer camera app called KeyCam, intially available only for iOS. It has a timer countdown and a Clap-to-Snap feature that starts the self-timer from a distance.
For $15, you can pre-order a Keyprop on Kickstarter. As of this blog post, the Keyprop is 11 days away from its deadline and has raised $17,024 of its $30,000 goal.
May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016
May 17, 2016
May 17, 2016
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%