Some mobile artists can perform wow-worthy feats with a couple of images and a handful of apps. Jennifer Bracewell is one such creative able to app-neuver her way into interesting results using Diptic, Magic Hour, Juxtaposer and ScratchCam.
The original image of Bracewell's daughter was taken using the Hipstamatic app's TinType SnapPak. She recently shared her entire process with The App Whisperer, included step-by-step screenshots.
You can read the full tutorial on theappwhisperer.com.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%